- Docker Image Builder can now clone Git private repositories with SSH.
- Docker Image Builder can automatically tag
- Multiple instances of Run-agent can build a private mesh network with automatic discovery for Docker containers.
- Load balancers configuration is now applied in realtime
- Revamped metrics dashboard for load balancers
- Sticky Cookie Session now available
- Run-agent can stream your Docker containers logs to Pikacloud. A log browser is available for logs analysis and search.
- You can configure email alerts if your monthly usage or account balance reach predefined thresholds.
- HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) load balancer rules interface
- Rewrite rules and Host header manipulations interface
- Configure automatic redirection to HTTPS for your load balancer hosts.
- Redesign of the load balancer configuration interface.
- DNS zones hosting service is now available.
- Service for generating free SSL certificates.
Backend servers of HTTP load balancers can now be configured as backup server. Backup servers receive traffic
only when all non-backup servers are dead.
Load balancers with no backend servers configured are not billed anymore.
Load balancers can redirect traffic to backend servers by sticking on source IP instead of Round Robin balance mode.
Price cut for load balancer as a service: now €0.01
per hour and €0.01 per GB [Pricing].